EG&R Engineering is a client-centered professional engineering company dedicated to technical excellence, integrity, collaboration, and safety.
EG&R is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm providing electrical, mechanical, structural, geotechnical, and environmental engineering services for a variety of markets including government, utilities/power, waste to energy companies, transit agencies, manufacturing industries, pharmaceuticals, Architect/Engineering firms , and various types of commercial clients. The firm also provides construction management, construction inspection, and commissioning services.
EG&R employs registered professional engineers (electrical, mechanical, and environmental/geotechnical), Licensed Professional Geologists, New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professionals, professional engineers, engineering designers, scientists, geologists, geophysicists, engineering CAD drafters, and field technicians. Our team brings their technical knowledge and expertise, drawing from their years of experience at various multinational engineering and consulting firms.
Our senior engineers and consultants have provided services to various private sector clients including chemical manufacturing companies, pharmaceutical companies, and utilities including power companies, refineries, waste management companies, financial institutions, and law firms. In addition, the senior professionals of the firm have also worked with various Federal Government Agencies including U. S. Department of Defense, U. S. Department of Energy, U.S. EPA, and and various State, Municipal and City Governments.
EG&R Engineering, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a one hundred percent minority-owned and operated company we uphold a strong commitment to provide maximum employment opportunities for women and minorities.
Our Firm’s NAICS Codes include the following:
- 541330 (Engineering)
- 541620 (Environmental Consulting)
- 541990 (Professional, Scientific and Technical Services)
- 541690 (Other Scientific and Technical Consulting)
- 541715 (Research and Development in Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences)
- 561320 (Professional Staffing/Temporary Staffing)
- 562910 (Environmental Remediation)
- 561210 (Facility Support Services)
- 238210 (Electrical Contractors and Wiring)
- 237130 (Power and Communications)
- 221122 (Power Distribution)
Our DUNS Number: 08-007-7148
Our CAGE Code: 7JL78
US SBA 8(a) Graduation Date: 2/27/2029
EG&R Engineering is a client-centered professional engineering company dedicated to technical excellence, integrity, collaboration, and safety. It is our mission to incorporate these core values in meeting the needs of our clients. We strive to develop collaborative relationships with our clients and provide value-driven services focused on their goals and objectives.
Diverse Business Certifications
EG&R is a certified diverse business. Our certifications are listed below.
US SBA 8(a)
- US SBA 8(a) Certified (Program Entrance Date: 2/28/2019)
Minority- Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- State of New York (Empire State Development, Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development)
- State of New Jersey (New Jersey Department of the Treasury)
- City of New York (City of New York Small Business Services)
- City of Philadelphia (Office of Economic Opportunity, “OEO”)
Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- States of New York and New Jersey (Port Authority of New York and New Jersey)
- State of Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania United Certification Program)
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)